NEW PRODUCT FROM RITE-HITE
TS-5000 TRAILER STABILIZER helps improve dock safety
Accidents can happen when loading or unloading spotted trailers at the loading dock. Heavy loads in front of the landing gear, uneven loads, and faulty landing gear, can all cause the trailer nose to drop or roll.
Provides extra support for HEAVY and UNEVEN loads
- Working range: 40" to 56" (1016 mm to 1422 mm)
- Extra wide top plate (12" x 66") covers up to 65% of a trailer's width
- Weighs 435 lbs.
- (3) 13" rubber tires and ergonomic handles help make the unit easier to position
- Optional communication flag identifies when the unit is properly positioned
Addresses Industry Standards
- OSHA 1910.178
- TTMA Technical Bulletin No. 57
- AIAG 3.3.6 Shipping and Receiving Handbook